Pages

Feb 11, 2020

bumpin

Bumpdate. Like major bumpdate. 

Hi 39 WEEKS! Yes, that number represents a pumpkin in my belly. Third trimester has brought migraines, back pain, restless nights and stretch marks. Like I literally just inhaled one day and got a stretch mark.


We really don't know what we're doing and still don't know the gender. So the baby gets called "it" a lot. Overall, my pregnancy wasn't too bad, but labor and 4th trimester on the other hand....I can't say I'm overjoyed. However; we have been preparing the best we can:

- I watched one Youtube video on breathing techniques and have forgotten it since. 
- I told Stephen that if I could handle him putting eye drops in my eye then I can conquer labor. It didn't end well.
- And yesterday, I gargled with mouthwash longer than 5 seconds as a practice run of conquering long stretches of pain. This has been my only success.

Stay tuned for the tales of a tired uterus and its long road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment