Pages

Jul 27, 2022

I found this in my draft from 2021 reflecting on 2020 and am now posting it in 2022.

Last year I had a baby, got toenail fungus, and started liking cucumbers. It was kind of an off year (also add the pandemic, riots, etc.)

Violet Jean Hill. You are my baby.

At various times, you've looked like a bug, a thumb, and a melon.

Some parts of our relationship are perfect. You have a delicious cheek, and I have the urge to bite. However, some parts of our relationship aren't perfect. You don't like to be abandoned, and I like to abandon you (for small amounts of time to grab a chocolate chip). 

You are skeptical, probably because I am your mother. When you get excited about something, your whole body tenses with your arms out while your bug eyes get big and you grunt. It's a crowd pleaser, but sometimes it's weird.

You also hate the blender and only chew on binkies. 

This is all I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment