Pages

Aug 15, 2016

marriage: year 1


What I've learned from being married for a year. Part 1 of 1.
  • He tries to solve my problems--especially my lady ones. "Advil and heating pads," he says, "have you ever been stabbed by a small pocketknife," I say. 
  • I let him make the bed with me still in it.
  • He sleeps with his hands behind his head like a baby.
  • I throw out food promptly on the expiration date.
  • He doesn't like it when I pinch his bum. 
  • We like to people watch (we're watching you now).



Through the tears and giggles, I'm sure I've learned more. With our uncooked baby still inside (probably the most graphic way I could say "i'm not pregnant"), I'd say we're well on our way to being the coolest couple/parents in the world. 

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment