Pages

Apr 17, 2016

Highlight Reel


13th Grade (age 19): Baby's First Ween
 Give it to me in 5:  Coldplay, long hair, American Heritage, family cruise, chick-flicks

- Even with a meal card, I lost weight from malnutrition: peanut butter, SlimFast, and Chex cereal
- I found a dead fish under my bed during prank week. We revolted and strung tampons and pads until our fingers bled (ironic if you think about it) 
- Fell in love with SLC


14th Grade (age 20): Freedom Smells Like French Croissants
 Give it to me in 5:  RS Prez, first date, Ad program, study abroad, EFY

- Roomed with 5 randoms (Leto, Becky, Hailey, Sam, Whitney), who all turned out great
- Had a whole summer with zero boy contact, so I went HAM sophomore year (met Stephen + roomies and became the best of friends)
- Slightly stalked a boy I thought should be my future husband (not Stephen)


15th Grade (age 21): Aging Makes the Heart Go Fonder
 Give it to me in 5:  first kiss, first boyfriend, first marriage, California trips, cheez-its

- Full of changes (the goods and the bads)
- ^ not body changes, I did those in Junior high
- Started going to the gym, and my body started looking like a goddess


16th Grade (age 22): Eternal Identity Crisis 
 Give it to me in 5:  new roommate, The Loft, coupon dates, England, graduation

- I experienced my first legitimized identity crisis; I went from Carly Mackenzie Davis to Carly Davis Hill. This thief continues to steal my heart every day (are we done with legal metaphors?)
- Finally had a roommate who left the toilet seat up (and I've suffered the consequences)
- Predicting a good time in England this summer with the Queen (oui-oui)

1 comment: