Pages

Jan 31, 2016

2016 | January

new discoveries and slight confessions


1. Mr. Husband is a professional yo-yo(ist).

2. I am not defined by my resume (because I can't tell them that i'm oddly good at Guitar Hero or cry when I see old people shoveling snow.....and sometimes my hand-key coordination and empathetic heart are the only two things I have to offer the world).

3. I can finally put a grade on my ability to grammatically correct others' Instagram captions (92%). 

4. In August, I filled my flour/sugar canisters to look domestic. You may tape a #wifefail on my forehead for having never opened them since.

5. I have the potential to make a mean piƱata. 

6. Achilles Heel: forgetting to dust the blinds.

7. Hey, I don't have to prove my worth or experience over my self-confidence and sanity (and I should really remember that more)


And since Miss 2015 acted hormonal and dramatic; i.e. a typical season of The Bachelor
Mr. 2016 will be the year of strength...(while maintaining a perfect set of manicured hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment